Electric Processing Equipment
Whether you’re looking at transitioning to electric equipment, need to replace a component in your system, or are looking at a system design, Vermeer is equipped to be your electric solutions equipment partner. With our years of experience in the recycling, forestry and biomass markets, Vermeer is equipped with the knowledge and product offerings to help you handle a variety of feedstock material. As important as the incoming product is to defining your equipment needs, understanding the end-use of the finished material also helps. Vermeer has years of experience in the industries you serve and can provide the options to fit your end-use requirements.
The Vermeer Advantage:
- Several electric grinder sizes and conveyor options as well as options for trommel screens help you meet your productivity goals.
- The motor starter panel provides options to configure a control system that best fits your application – whether that’s a soft-start or VFD starter panel.
- The duplex drum design on tub grinders offers reversible hammers and tips for increased component life over single-sided designs.
- Thrown object deflectors (TOD) and thrown object restraint systems (TORS) on Vermeer grinders help reduce the quantity and distance of thrown material debris.
- A wide range of grinder screen sizes is available from Vermeer to meet your product sizing needs.
- An optional grapple loader on our tub grinders can help make your stationary grinding site more efficient.